Unique Head-to-Head Capabilities, Compared to Conventional RTD Systems
- Enables synchronization of planned vs. actual data in real time and design
- Links well plans to enable real time updates on critical issues like PP/FG.
- Real time generation and synchronization of regulatory filings/forms; such as LOT/FIT, tubular testing, BOPE testing, Safe Margin, etc.
- Heat mapping for hazards focus and archived for permanent tracking by time or depth
- Customizable, scalable data screens for single or multi-track displays
- Synchronizes drill-down depth with semi-logarithmic data
- Allows for real time synchronous views and analysis of LWD data with key data tracks
- Promotes understanding of lithology anomalies and pressure and trend changes with rock-strength data
- RTAS provides a flexible and easy-to-use environment to the company, group, and end user to support drilling optimization.
- Capable of importing common industry models in real time: Hydraulics, torque/drag, swab/surge
- Easily customized for proprietary analysis calculations such as: MSE, D Exponent, etc.
- Material balance capabilities for flow monitoring during tripping and tubular running operations
- Customizable screens and value-set capabilities for:
- Drillers console, Rig office supervision, Remote Centers, Engineers, Geoscientists
RTAS: The Architecture
Modular, Scalable, and Dynamic Framework
Built to add new features, products, etc.
Cloud Based System:
- Deployable internally, externally, private-externally.
- Rig Site Deployment
- Custom Deployments
HTML5 Web Interface compatible with: